Composite Motion: Early Years and Education
Mover: Socialist Educational Association
Seconder: Thirsk and Malton CLP
The motion was moved and carried at the Labour Party National Annual Women’s Conference 2021, held online 26-27 June. Pam Tatlow tabled the motion on behalf of the SEA.
Labour Children’s Recovery Plan
Published: Tuesday 1 June 2021
General Election 2019
- General Election 2019: the education section of the 2019 Labour manifesto can be read here: A manifesto for 2019 Labour Manifesto 2019 – Real Change – National Education Service
- Jeremy Corbyn’s speech at the NEU Conference April 2019: Jeremy Corbyn at NEU 2019
- Labour Policy Review 2019
Local-Accountability-in-the-National-Education-Service. See under SEA documents for our response.
- Labour Party Democracy Review
These are three key sections from the Democracy Review undertaken by the party during 2018. They are provisional and have yet to be agreed by the National Executive
- Democracy Review -Summary of Recommendations
- Democracy Review – Making Policy
- Democracy Review – Developing Our Socialist Societies
- National Policy Forum 2018
- Consultation Paper on the National Education Service summer 2018: Education draft consultation paper from NPF
- Responses to the Consultation:
- SEA response to the Policy Commission
- NEU Submission on the NES 2018
- New Visions for Education Group response to the National Education Service
- National Policy Forum Report to Conference 2018: NPF Education report 2018
- General Election Manifesto 2017: Labour Manifesto 2017
- General Election Manifesto 2015: Manifesto 2015
- Older Policy Documents.
- Review of school governance and accountability – The Blunkett Review
- The Skills Task Force: Remit, FE reforms, Apprenticeships, Curriculum and Assessment, Interim Report.